Find Flattering Swimwear That Lets You Feel Confident and Comfortable
If you’re looking for flattering swimwear, you can stop your search at Shade Swim. Our range of ladies’ swimwear is available in sizes 8 to 22. We’ve designed our swimsuits to provide women with a comfortable swimsuit that offers support and fit for a flattering look for all figures.
We’ve also considered how to reduce exposure to the harsh effects of the sun in our designs: we use material with UPF50+ protection and offer ranges of swimsuits in a range of varied styles in cap sleeve /half sleeve or long sleeve options depending on your level of sun protection /choice. Our range of swimwear caters to all body types to give women a swimsuit that they will feel comfortable in, whether they are lying on the beach, lounging at the poolside, or swimming and having fun with their children.
What Sets Shade Swim Apart Regarding Flattering One-Piece Swimwear?
One of the fundamental criteria that we considered when designing our swimwear is protection from the harsh sun. We use fabric with UPF50+ protection that blocks 98 percent of UV rays and styles that offer different amounts of skin coverage.
We also consider that swimwear must be comfortable, stylish, provide support, and flatter all figures. With these features all incorporated into our swimwear designs, you are sure to find the perfect swimsuit that will give you confidence and protection so that you can join the fun in the pool or on the beach.
- Our one-piece swimsuits have fully supportive, soft moulded, sewn-in, bandeau-style bras that provide excellent bust support for A to G cup sizes. The built-in bras can accommodate a prothesis for post-mastectomy surgery.
- We use our innovative SFT technology mesh fabric over the tummy area section to provide an overall smooth, firm, and tightening look with ruching over the midsection to define the waistline.
- The fabrics that we use are sustainably manufactured by Italian Carvico and made from 78 percent recycled nylon and 22 percent elastane. The fabrics are resistant to chlorine, which increases the swimwear’s lifespan.
What You Should Know About a Flattering Swimsuit
We have chosen lycra fibre fabrics that are sustainably made and five times more resistant to chlorine, sunscreen, and oxidation, which increases the time that will pass before it begins to lose its tightness. It is still essential to follow the care instructions: ensure that you rinse your swimsuit in cold water after each use and let it drip-dry out of direct sunlight.
- The Smooth Firm Tighten (SFT) technology that we use to manufacture the Power mesh lining contours and defines your waistline and shapes your body while compressing your tummy area and providing protection from the sun.
- We have used the same high-quality fabrics and lining for our ruched bikini bottom designs. The ruched side panels and double-lined mid-section provide a flattering look.
- Our one-piece swimsuits are available with cap sleeve, half sleeve, and long-sleeve options.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Our Sarong Wrap Skirt
Our lightweight sarongs tie easily around your waist and are perfect for placing over your Shade Swim swimsuit when you’re not swimming. You will beat the heat in it, and you can adjust the length to suit your mood or activity.
We’d love to hear from you, so contact us with your queries, suggestions, or reviews.