Kindred Nursing One Piece Swimsuit
Our chic Kindred Nursing swimsuit has been designed especially with new mums in mind, with everything you need to feel comfortable breastfeeding your bub built into this one piece wonder. Featuring a gorgeous tie up front that flatters and offers privacy when breastfeeding, internal clip release straps for discreet and easy access as well as a wide elastic band that acts as a shelf bra to support your bust. The Kindred breastfeeding swimsuit is made with a soft and stylish fine ribbed lycra designed to offer support, sun protection and to make you feel confident and comfortable while out with your new bub. This one piece wonder will flatter you in all the right places and look great pre & post bub.
- Breast feeding and maternity friendly
- Short sleeved nursing swimsuit
- Tie up front to create a flattering silhouette and provide privacy when breastfeeding
- Clip release straps to offer bust support and easy access for breastfeeding when unclipped
- Wide elastic band that acts as a shelf bra for bust support
- Power mesh SFT technology through mid-section
- Double lined in the body
- V neck line with complete back coverage
- Corded lockable back zip with Lycra ribbon for easy access
- UPF50+ fabric blocks 98% of UV rays
- Soft fine ribbed sustainable Italian Carvico fabric.
- Standard brief cut
- Chlorine resistant
- Stylish post partum design
- 91% Recycled Nylon, 9% Lycra (Elastane/PA)
- Australian Made - made in QLD
Our models wear an AU/UK size 10, 177cm tall, 10D bust and size 16, 170cm tall, 16DD bust
Embellish and Support Your Curves with Our Elegant, Timeless Maternity Swimwear
Our maternity swimwear features Smooth Firm Tighten (SFT) technology that provides both compression and comfort to make you look fabulous and give you a confidence a boost. Our sophisticated and flattering designs smooth and firm in the right places.
Signs You Should Invest in Our Maternity One-Piece Swimwear
When nursing or carrying a little one, ease of access and comfort are very important when purchasing a swimsuit. Our maternity one-piece swimsuits offer the right support and coverage where they are needed most. Our Bridget, Ava and Grace Swimsuit pieces are perfectly design and fit to carry you and your little miracle through the course of your pregnancy, whilst our Kindred swimsuit works wonders for anyone nursing the newborn.
- Our swimsuit bodies are double-lined, offering complete back coverage and an easy-access, lockable, corded zip with Lycra ribbon at the back and a standard brief-style cut.
- You may wish to add the nylon stretch-mesh sheer black Audry Wrap. It is breathable, lightweight, soft, and ties easily. The multi-functional sarong can extend to mid-calf, or you can vary the length to suit you.
- All our swimsuits are chlorine resistant, and the UPF 50+ Italian Carvico fabric blocks 98 percent of UV rays to protect your skin against the sun.
Enjoy the changes a healthy pregnancy takes your body through and spend time at the seaside or swimming pool with family and friends.
What You Should Know About Our Nursing Swimming Costume
We take style, sustainability, and safety seriously. We want you to feel beautiful and prevent skin damage. Our swimsuits are available from size 8 to 22 to fit every silhouette.
- Consider our charming Kindred nursing one-piece swimsuit. The well-designed nursing swimwear enables you to breastfeed your baby anywhere.
- The front tie-up provides privacy, and the internal clip release straps allow inconspicuous feeding. A wide elastic band functions like a shelf bra that holds up your bust.
- This one-piece marvel looks terrific before and after your baby’s arrival. It consists of soft, supportive, fine-ribbed lycra that affords a confidence boost.
The chic post-partum creation has all the features of our other swimsuits, including a double lining and mesh SFT technology through the mid-section.
Why You Should Use Shade Swim
We put considerable thought into creating top-quality, eco-friendly products. We are proud of our Australian manufactured collection that is assembled in small runs to prevent wastage. We use Carvico ECONYL fabric made of recycled fishing nets that may end up in a landfill to do our part for the environment.
Contact us if you have questions or to place your order.
Shade Swim follows Australian standard sizing guidelines. Ladies who usually wear a AU size 10 swimsuit will find the perfect fit with a size 10 in our solid colour collection.
Print fabrics are slightly smaller sizing due to the printing process. If you are between sizes, we recommend the next size up. Eg if your a 10 to 12 get a size 12
Shade Swim Swimsuits are designed to support and flatter your feminine shape so should be a firm yet comfortable fit. Please contact us with any other sizing queries.
Bust – Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Waist – Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline which is above your navel and below your ribcage.
Hips – Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Torso – Measure from shoulder diagonally across the fullest part of your bust to your crotch.
NB – Sizing based on stretch fabric
|BODY MEASUREMENTS IN CM|